Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A slothful sense of no motion

Well, last week was mostly a bust. Spent all day Monday in bed, barely able to do anything. Couldn't even think about writing. The rest of the week wasn't much better, but I did get the first part of an action sequence done.
Then that was it until today. Part of that is because I went to see some friends in Reading over the weekend, which completely took it out of me.
I've managed about 45 minutes this morning, and that's it.
I have at least finished that action sequence, now I'm about to get going on the following one, which leads onto another one, and then there is a break before the big final action set piece. So I'm in sight of the conclusion.
A couple of issues as there are some plot points happening elsewhere that I should be making reference to, but I don't want to lose the momentum I've built up.

Words today: 653
Total Words: 25810

No comments: