Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A new Experiment

In an effort to keep myself writing, instead of slacking, I have set myself a new challenge.

At this blog here I am starting something new.
What this blog is for is a new story. It only has a title right now "It Comes". There is no genre aim, no planned route, no ending thought of. Characters don't exist yet.
I'm as much in the dark as to what is going on as anyone who starts to read it today.
So far there are 2 episodes of the story. And I don't know why the things that have happened have happened, yet. This story is going to grow, for the most part, I'm going to try to not think about it too much when I'm not actively writing it.
I have no idea how long it will be. Might be fnished in a month, might take 3 years to get to the end. Come join me and find out.

At least once a week I will update with a new section of the story

No comments: