Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ronery

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone
There's no one Just me onry Sitting on my rittle throne I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry
And so I'm ronery A little ronery
Poor rittre me
There's nobodyI can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be roneryRittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery I'm so ronery

(Lyrics to I'm So Ronery by Trey Parker)
Yeah, I'm having a poor day, and now I have hiccups!

Got 1 page done on a Sinister Dexter stiry I plan to send to Zarjaz, beyond that, done nothing worthwhile in over a week and a half. So much for 2 pages a day.

No comments: