Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back Once Again, but no Renegade Master.

So yeah, I've been away to sunny Reading.
Jon's birthday was good, and it's always nice to see the guys and mock them for playing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much World of Warcraft.

I have some copies of The Courier in my hand, most are photocopies in greyscale and don't look as good as the spangly colour ones.
All I have to do now is find somewhere to get some full colour ones printed up at a not extortionate amount.

Also, I'm not done with Quinn, there is much more of his story to tell, and Emma is on board for the long haul. So it may be that I will get a graphic novel out there, even if it is self published.

Doesn't bother me, though, of course, I'd rather get paid to do it, but getting it out there will be a tremendous result and allow me to fulfill a long standing ambition - to write something that ends up in the British Museum. I think I've wanted to do that since I heard it stores every book ever published, when I was about 5, so over 20 years a standing ambition.
That's more commitment than anything else in my life ever!

No comments: