Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Money Money Money!

So, I should finally be getting paid for working! I mean, I've only been at the company for about 8 months!

S'cool though, I wasn't meant to get paid, until 4 weeks ago, I can't beleive how long it's taken to get the money sorted, and it's nothing to do with the company either, just stupid government agencies. That's not paranoia, the JobCentre have it in for me!

And I got my InCap today, so with the 6 weeks wages, which I now realise won't be £420 'cos it's got to be taxed (boo!) but I should still have enough to take a chunk off of my overdraft and finally buy my website!
Woo-Hoo!

Once I get my techie mate round to give me a hand I should be able to start posting up my novel in installments.
If there are any artists who read this, I going to be asking for some character illustrations, for no money, to brighten up the website.

Anyhoo, I'm a happy chappy!

No comments: