Friday, March 31, 2006

Doing things, getting stuff done.

So, chapter one is done and off with the very nice man who said he'd have a look over it for me.
Chapter two, while planned, is waiting on comments made on chapter one before I put anything down.
I am in the middle of two Future Shocks, one of which I have been thinking of for a few years, but only recently decided to make it a comic instead of a short story.

I have lost my job, there was just no money to pay me, and, it turns out, there may not be the money to pay me for what I have already done, due to some crossed wires. Huzzah!

However I am on the lookout for work, and have seen something I can talk to my advisor about on Wednesday, unless I want to live in Barcalona for a year and teach English. It is something I have considered from time to time, but I don't think I'm ready to go do that just yet.
Had it been in Japan though, well...

Still heard nothing back on the two scripts I sent to 2000ad 2 1/2 weeks ago, so I have no idea if that's good/bad or means nothing.

Updates as we get them folks, remember, green oranges are bad for you!

No comments: