Saturday, March 11, 2006

Such a slacker!

So I had last week off work while the company tries to find the money to continually employ me.
"Perfect!" you cry, "now you have plenty of time and no distractions to get in the way of your writing."

Ah, so true. Six Future Shocks mostly planned out in my head. More chapters needing to be done for The Carpenter's Apprentice, perhaps even get to work on the action-Cthulu story.

So I watched Firefly from start to finish, then read the Serenity comic and watched Serenity. I need more stories in the Verse!

Yup, I wasted the week, yay me! I did get on FS done, but I am not happy with the ending. And now I also have this week off, which doesn't give the best bodings (is bodings a word?).

But I will get stuff done this week! If only because I have watched everything, read al my comics, including Bone which you should all get because it's brilliant.
So, this week the plan is to get at least 4 Shocks done, and as a reward I won't panic over how much it's going to cost to get to see Omid Djalili on Wednesday.

Yeah, because I won't waste this week either, I despair of myself.

No comments: